Yesterday was a super busy day for Eli. First, he went back to his swim class, which he hasn't been to since before his surgery. It was great seeing all of his buddies again. Everyone has gotten so big!
After swim class, we went to Misty, Scott, and Taylor's house for Taylor's fourth birthday party. They rented one of those jumper things; I think the adults had more fun with it than the kids did! We took Eli in there for a little bit, but couldn't do much for fear that we would stomp all over him.
Since we were in Hayward, we stopped by Nani and Grandpa's house for dinner. At that point, Eli was pretty cranky due to the lack of a good nap. He was entertained a bit by the raver ducks Nani bought him. I'll have to get a picture of them; they're a little too hard to explain.
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Must be cold---looks blue!
The raver duckies are amazing!! Good work on that one, Karen, I would have kept some too!! I sat and stared at it in complete rapture for a bit!
Post a Comment