I realize that this picture is from yesterday, but it is a darn good representation of today. Lots of screaming. I don't know if his teeth are bothering him or what, but he sure is pissed off. He wouldn't sleep for more than an hour at a time, where he has been taking fewer naps, but at two hours at a time. I just put him to bed, or more accurate, I let him scream in his bed in his jammies as opposed to screaming downstairs in his normal clothes.
We did have a little screamless time while we visited Nathan, Sarah, and her new baby Katie. It was nice to finally meet Katie, as she's already three months old. She's adorable! I cannot remember Eli being that small. We went for a walk, and true to form, Eli screamed at the end of it. At least he's predictable.
I'm a little at the end of my rope. Some days are easier than others. Today is not one of those easy days. I need a bath. Or chocolate. Or ear plugs. Perhaps all three. That would be nice.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment