Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Come a little closer, my pet


Come a little closer, my pet
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
I know, I know. As a mother, I shouldn't let my dog give Eli a face bath, but I will have you know that it was an educated decision to do this. I watched Mythbusters, and they concluded that a dog's mouth is a whole lot cleaner than a human's mouth. Now, I know I don't go around licking Eli's face, but I do stick his pacifiar in my mouth before giving it to him, which is worse than having the dog just lick his face, as Bazil's tounge did not go in Eli's mouth (very much). I've had people commend me on sacrificing my own health for the sake of my child when cleaning the pacifiar. So there you go. I should just stick the pacifiar in Bazil's mouth if I really wanted to be sanitary.

Besides the potential grossness of the situation, Eli and Bazil really love one another. Bazil can't get enough of licking Eli's face, and Eli can't get enough of trying to grab Bazil's tounge, so its a win/win situation.

2 comments:

Franz said...

Bazil sure does love that little guy! Eli is gonna torture him once he's... ahhh, let's say 3. Who can resist pulling on those floppy ears!

Anonymous said...

GROSS!! I almost tagged these photos as "may offend"! Hahaha!! I love the one where Bazil's tongue is laid out flat on Eli's face!! Hey, I had dogs as a kid, and I thought that face licking was the greatest, and I didn't die from it!!