At seperate times yesterday, Franz and I took pictures of Eli holding his bottle. Franz watched Eli in the morning, and had to suddenly leave the room, forcing Eli to feed himself. Franz figured that Eli would, within a few seconds, drop the bottle and proceed to scream. Not the case. When Franz returned, he found Eli giving his bottle a one armed bear hug, all the while, successfully feeding himself.
I, on the other hand, propped the bottle on a blanket while Eli placed his hands in a decorative mannor, creating the illusion that he could feed himself. Not as cool as what he did with Franz, but practice makes perfect.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Phil was talking today about how much cuter Eli is than other babies. I didn't even start the conversation, he just went into it!! Its not just us being biased, he really is the cutest baby in the world, and others realize it!! You guys did great work!!
Post a Comment