Monday, January 23, 2006

A happy weekend


Eating Nemo
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Phew! We had a super busy weekend! Saturday, we went swimming, and Eli had a blast. Every week he seems to enjoy it more and more. This time Franz went with him, and due to me being a slacker about cutting Eli's nails, Franz was totally clawed up. When he got out, it looked like he took a bath with our cat.

After swimming, we went to Santa Cruz with Sona and Will so I could finally have my noodles. I've been craving these Thai noodles for over a month now and it was totally worth the wait. But before noodles, we went to the Boardwalk. It was great, the weather was nice and there weren't any lines at all. You could just walk up to a ride and get on. Eli had fun just looking around and was in the best mood while we all took turns going on rides. I cannot wait until he's old enough to go on the rides! I envision him making us go on the Giant Dipper fifteen times in a row and us having to bribe him with a large sum of candy to make him stop. Actually, the Giant Dipper I can handle. Its those spinny barfy rides that I'm afraid of. No thank you. Franz is going to have to deal with that. I've been waking up in the middle of the night for eight months now, he can take the barfy rides a couple of days out of the year. I think that's fair.

Anyway...Sunday we went to Nani and Grandpa's house to watch football. Franz's favorite football team, the Steelers, made it to the Super Bowl, which has made him very happy. Eli's pretty excited about it too, I think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wacha mean boy. It's the Hawks!

Anonymous said...

Eat some Pho Pha Phum? Viet noodles are not bad either...Don't for get to put lots of bena sprouts and herbs in there---and lots o fHEAT.

Franz said...

The Steelers are gonna eat the Hawks like Eli takes care of Nemo, in one big chomp!

Anonymous said...

them iron city boys. Just alot of rust and no action...