Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Biggest pacifiar in the world


Biggest pacifiar in the world
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
As much as I hate to encourage Eli's pacifiar attachment, I bought him a couple of new ones as his supply is slowly disappearing. I swear, they didn't look this big in the package! However, what matters most is that Eli likes them, and he doesn't seem to care that he looks like a blood thirsty clown.

Eli's sleep pattern has been changing quite a bit as of late. For the past several weeks, he's been waking up once around two, and then again at four to grub, and waking up for good around seven. But the last two nights, he's woken up a bunch (three to four times, its really annoying!) between midnight and two, then waking up after five to eat and making his final wake up at eight. I'll be one happy camper if he can cut out waking up around midnight and wakes up after five. I can handle that.

Boy have my standards hit an all time low. I've given up the fantasy of ever sleeping like a normal human being, its just easier that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleep is overrated anyway!