Today Sona and I dragged Eli around all over the place and he was a perfect angel. I couldn't have asked for a better behaved boy.
After all the annoying stuff, Kim, Sona, Eli and I went for a walk (if you've put together that my New Year's resolution was to go on more walks, put a gold star next to your name). The first part of the walk was beautiful...just before sunset, a little breeze, and not a cloud in the sky. Then the sun set, and a huge fog bank rolled in, causing all of us to freeze. We also lost the ability to see more than twenty feet in any given direction. All of our fingers turned into little frozen sausages. Eli complained a little bit, but who could blame him. It was awful. But the beginning of the walk was nice, so lets focus on that, since that's all I took pictures of.
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SUCH a cute picture - I love that you can see his little teeth!! I still can't belive the amazing difference between the beginning and end of our walk! That sucked!! But I'm glad we went, it was fun...even if we are dorks!
Mom just took me to the movies!
Post a Comment