I think Eli's starting to show signs of OCD. Yesterday, after a nice time at Franz's company picnic, Eli came home and all he wanted to do was spin. I attempted to take him out for a walk, but as I was strapping him in his car seat, he saw his stroller and screamed at the top of his lungs, "WHEELWHEELWHEELWHEEL!". So I gave up, and brought the jogger inside, where he proceeded to spin for over an hour and a half. Periodically, he made it a point to turn around and tell everyone, just in case they forgot, that what he had was in fact a wheel. And when I tried to put him in his highchair for dinner, he screamed like I was shoving yellow jackets up his nose, because didn't I know that wheel spinning provides all the vitamins and nutrients that he will ever need, thus rendering dinner pointless? What was I thinking?
A few days ago, Eli and I visited Galen and Julie. This was the first visit where the boys actually played together. Galen was so thrilled that Eli was walking that he felt compelled to strengthen Eli's walking skills by trying to steam roll him every chance he got. Eli didn't freak out, which suprised me because I would have freaked out if some kid that was a half a foot taller kept trying to run me over, but not Eli. He just looked a little confused, while calmly standing his ground. I was so proud.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANZ!!!! WHOOOO! HAPPY FUN BIRTHDAY TIME!! IT MUST BE WEIRD TO BE 32!!! (HAHAHAHA!!!)
Kim, Thank you for the HAPPY BIRTHDAY holla! It's much appreciated. But, what's with this "make Franz think he's 32 uprising"? I'm 31 everybody! I haven't lost my mind. Have I? I still know stuff!
:-)
I dunno, Jen told me she was torturing you with it so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. I think its just kind of randomly funny :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I dunno, Jen told me she was torturing you with it so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. I think its just kind of randomly funny :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
31?? Man I kept telling him he was 45.
Post a Comment