Saturday, August 19, 2006

Eli's not really into sports yet.

I know it looks like Eli's miserable all the time now, but rest assured, he's not. He's only like this when he can't spin his wheel. And when Phil makes him sit down to watch sports, which is what's going on here. As you can see, Eli wanted none of it. He was more interested in pulling all the pictures off of Kim's fridge than anything else. But that Phil, he was a persistant one, and kept trying to get Eli to act like a man and watch sports. But Eli wanted to act like a toddler and destroy things. Since Eli was more willing to put up a fight, you can guess who won that battle. But if you talk to Phil, the war is far from over.

Eli has been the best kid ever, considering all the time he's been spending in the car. Franz's truck is in the shop, so Sona and I have been taking turns picking up and dropping him off, and Eli has been stuck in the middle of it all. His nap time has been thrown out the window (along with a little bit of my sanity) but he's got along as best as could be expected and deserves a whole room full of wheels.

Eli's been walking all over the place. He still stumbles all the time (he looks drunk. But really. It cracks all of us up. Its the best entertainment we've got) but he's more willing to get back up again. I honestly don't know how he does it; if I fell that much, I would just take it as a cue that I wasn't meant to walk and stay on the floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to motherhood.