Monday, August 21, 2006

Drive your mother crazy day!


My two favorite boys of all time
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
I wish I had checked my calander, as I missed that it was bug the crap out of your mother day. I should remember to call mine. Or maybe not calling is doing the trick.

Anyway, Eli is doing everything in his infinate power to make me crazy. Sona did't work until later in the afternoon, so Eli stayed with her while I took Franz to work. The plan was to have him take a nap at home, instead of dozing in the car like he did all last week. Well, he put a wrench in our little plan by falling asleep at about 10:00 and waking up just after 10:30 when I got home. I tired putting him back to sleep, but that wasn't in the cards. Then, I got him up and made him a lunch that he didn't eat. That's always fun. I love it when my child starves himself. THEN he cried and whined, probably because he was starving and tired, but he didn't think that sleeping or eating were really sound solutions to his problems. I had some stuff to drop off to a friend's house, so I decided to do that despite Eli not eating or sleeping. He was sort of decent during all that, but fell asleep during the last five minutes of the car ride. I tried doing the transition from the carseat to his crib, but that has proven to be a bust. I think he's trying to go to sleep, but the police keep driving by and that has really put an end to nap time. And all I want to do is pull all my hair out and stuff it in my ears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Earplugs would probably work better than hair.