Thursday, February 07, 2008

This picture has nothing to do with this post


Eli's First 1/2 Marathon
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o
For the last month or so, Eli has been really into what everyone's full names are. A few months ago, if someone asked him his name, he would answer, "EliasAntonDill" I really believe he thought it was one word. Anyway, usually when we're in the car, he'll quiz me on what are the full names of some of the people we know. Here are some of the popular ones:

Franz (he's easy..no middle name)
Me
Max
Aunt Kathy (I don't know your middle name, so if you could email it to me, Eli would greatly appreciate it!
Uncle Michael
Kim
Sona
Lisa
Hailey

Now, this morning, out of the blue, Eli exclaimed, "Sona A little bit Dill". And I had to tell him, "No honey, it's Sona Elizabeth Dill. But you were close sweetie. Real close.".

Max has been growing more and more every day. He's got those adorable fat rolls around the thighs that I just can't get enough of. He's starting to coo, which melts my sleep deprived heart every time. And speaking of sleep, well, I am almost afraid to write about this, but its getting bearable. Sort of. He goes to bed between 10:30 and 11:00 and wakes up every three hours to eat. And last night, he went right back to sleep every time. And that might not sound like much to you people who get more than four hours of sleep in a row, but to me, its an improvement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Franz I told my brother about this and he said you must have the running gene more than he does. Of course he hasnt run a marathon in a little while but he is trainig for one pretty soon. Will let you know when.

Beth