While we were trapped at our house waiting for the plumber (who waited until an hour and a half to tell us that it would cost us a billion dollars for him just to come to our house, at which I told him "No Go"), Sona shared an atomic fireball with Eli. She didn't intend on sharing it with him, but figured that if she let him lick it once, that he would freak out because it was hot and leave her alone. Well, she was wrong. He loved it, and powered through the whole thing, which is more than I can say for myself. I've never been able to finish one of those, and to be honest, I'm a little jealous.
We also made a short trip to a different pumpkin patch. Eli bounces between the pumpkins like a little pinball, all the while exclaiming, "Punkit! Punkit! Punkit!". I think that if we went to a pumpkin patch every day, it wouldn't be enough for Eli.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I bet he can't say punka punka, like someone I once knew could at that age.
Post a Comment