I haven't done this in a while, so I thought it was about time for some more Eli-isms.
1. He loves to pretend to drink from our coffee cups. Except Grandpa Dill lets him actually have some, which I don't think is a good idea, as Eli's really content with just licking the lip of the coffee mug. Grandpa also taught him to let out a big ole "AHHHHHHHH" at the end. Franz hates that.
2. Now, whenever Eli gets super happy, he rolls his hands. I cannot even express how cute that is. This morning, Franz got up with him so I could sleep (so very nice) and when I came downstairs, Eli saw me and broke into a roll. I know I'm loved.
3. In the mornings, he asks for "Elmo" which really means he wants me to turn on Seasme Street. He doesn't really watch it, but I think its comforting for him to have it on. He always runs back into the room when Elmo, The Count, and Cookie Monster are on.
4. He loves to dance with me. Whenever we have music playing and I start to dance, he runs up to me with his arms stretched, whinning for me to pick him up so he can dance too. I have to say, its not really dancing so much as its me throwing him around, like the girl in doubles ice skateing.
5. I may have written this before, and I'm too lazy to check, but before I put him to bed, we sit by his window and watch the cars go by. Most times, you can hear the car before you see it, and if Eli hears it first, he lets me know, "Car! Car! Car!". Now whenever I say its time to go to bed, he looks at me and says, "Car?". And I have no choice but to respond, "Of course, car.".
6. He is now taking sharing to a different level. Whenever he spins a wheel, or is playing with something he really likes, he wants to include you in all the fun he's having by grabbing your hand and making you spin or play too. And if you don't want to participate, he gets really pissy, like, "How could you turn down this much fun? Do you see what I'm giving up so you can have fun too?".
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thay thar is a beer guzzling AHHHHHHHHHH.
Killian needs to learn how to spell.
Post a Comment