Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A few Eli moments

Eli's been really big on turning off the power strip that has the fish tank's heater and light plugged into it. I told him that when he does that, it could cause the fish to die, and then he would be a fish murderer. Eli then proceeded to run around the house yelling at the top of his lungs, "DIE! DIE! DIE!". I realized then that I am completely spellbound by this kid because even death threats sound cute coming from him.

As most of you know, I am not the most lady-like girl you'll ever meet, and while eating breakfast this morning with Eli and Franz, I let out a mighty loud burp. Not skipping a beat, Eli, as best he could, immatated me. Franz and I busted up laughing, and Eli soon joined us. Eli then looked at me, and said in an all knowing voice, "Mama" as agreeing with the fact that what I did was funny, but not at all appropriate for the breakfast table.

For Eli's birthday, Franz bought him a musical sit and spin that he has yet to spin on. However, this morning, Sona showed him how to get it to play music, and ever since he's been turning on the techno music and frantically dancing like he'll explode if he doesn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He says "Who me?", "I don't know who did that?". What an excuse.

Anonymous said...

Toddler 1, Grown ups Zero.