On Sunday, we went to our friend Delfina's first birthday party at her grandpa's pumpkin patch. Eli was awe struck. He couldn't contain all the excitement, and kept running up and down the pumpkin isles, screaming "punkit! punkit! punkit!". Franz and I couldn't keep a straight face to save our lives. We will definately have to go to more pumpkin patches before Halloween is over. How could we pass up that much free entertainment?
Eli's vocabulary grows more and more every day. Today's new word is "yucky" as our downstairs toilet has been clogged for the past few days, and this morning overflowed all over the place. Sona and I tried keeping Eli away from the sewage by yelling, "NO!!! YUCKY". But all this did was cause Eli to say, "Yucky" while trying to play in the mess. Not cute at all. I actually wanted to make a trip to a pumpkin patch with him today, but that doesn't look like its going to happen because we're still waiting for the plumber to show up. He said he'd be here between 10 and 1, but its now almost 2 and we haven't even had a phone call yet. Fun times!
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh yes, really fun times, I may need to invest in a plunger sometime.
Post a Comment