Yesterday, during an attempt to put away all our clothes from our trip, I had Eli in our bedroom watching "Finding Nemo". He sort of watched it, but was way more interested in turning the TV on and off more than anything else. But today, Eli was in our room, and said "fish?" and it took me a second to remember that we watched a fish movie. I was super impressed that he remembered that, but corrected him. "Oh! You mean Nemo!". Eli then said, "Pino?" Then I corrected him again, "No, Nemo." Eli replied, "Neno". And I repeated myself again. Eli then said, "Meano". And that went back and forth probably four more times, and I gave up as Eli had his mind made up, and now Nemo is Pino. Like a wine, but more fishy. And orange.
Just as I was writing this entry, Eli toddled up to me, exclaiming, "Wheel! Wheel! Wheel!" while holding one of the dog's chewed up teddy bears by its bow and spinning it around. The poor bear looks like its been hanged.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He says let me go I want to run around and get into stuff.
Post a Comment