Sunday, July 16, 2006

Our cuddly boy


This one's for you, Drena
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Grandpa Dill was visiting for the past few days, and contrary to what this picture this depicts, Eli enjoyed having him around. Though it seems like we'll have him around him much more pretty soon.

Yesterday, Eli went swimming, and this time he actually kept his goggles on for most of the class. Before, whenever we tried putting them on, he would try to take them off the second they went on his head. I was afraid that he would snap himself in the face with them, and from personal experience, I know that that doesn't feel too great, so we gave up. But this time, he didn't even seem to notice. Franz and I are both realizing that goggles might not be a bad idea for us to wear as well because Eli has taken to violently splashing during the first ten minutes of class. He calms down, and then can't stop pointing at the blow up whales that hang from the celing. Both Franz and I tried pointing them out before, but he never took any interest. Now they're the best things ever. Go figure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. He may like him now but give it a couple of years.

Anonymous said...

...and he will really like him alot more.

Anonymous said...

Why is that?

Anonymous said...

Gramps!!!