I would like to say that we've been too busy to update, but that would be a lie. I've just been lazy. But to my defense, I have been driving all over the place as Franz still doesn't have a truck. Hopefully (but not likely)that will be fixed today.
Eli interacts with us so much more now. He LOVES peekaboo, and he tries to put everything in his mouth...it should be really fun when he's mobile.
Eli is now the official advisor to Franz's fantasy football team. Franz gives Eli a choice of the players he can't decide to start and hands Eli a die. Eli then tries to eat the die (Franz offers his finger as a scarifice, his two teeth are like little razors) and when he gets frustrated, he throws the die on the ground, and TAH DAH! Franz has his pick. If Eli becomes a compulsive gambler, I am putting all the blame on Franz.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Snake eyes (or is that Sanka eyes)? Anyone crap in the pool?
Post a Comment