Thursday, November 03, 2005

Its not about the chair...


Why won't you feed me?
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Today, with the $50 gift certificate to Target that Franz won at work for dressing up as a surfer, I bought Eli a high chair. As you can see, Eli wasn't nearly as impressed with it as I was. He didn't care that it had seven height settings, three reclining positions, a dishwasher safe tray, and a toy aquarium. All he was interested in was eating. He screamed his head off until I started feeding him. I didn't think he was even that hungry because I had just fed him a bottle not even an hour and a half before. He's like his mom in that sense; once he knows that food is in the near future, that's all he can think about. The only difference is that he throws a fit until he's fed, while I just mentally bash whoever's keeping the food from me. The apple doesn't throw a fit far from the tree.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is that steak & ale mom?

Anonymous said...

Mom, where is my kale and pinkelwurst?

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie .! Oh yes pie can't wait till I try that .Yumm!