We SLEPT, We SLEPT, Holy Crap we slept! Going to bed at 12:30 and waking up at 9:30 with an alarm sounding every 2.5 hours -lasting for 45 minutes- is an AWESOME session of sleep!
My work sent a fruit basket; yum delicious fruit compote! <- there's some sarcasm there. But, I do admit while I was typing that I partook in some compote of the pear variety, and enjoyed it. The Fruit Company should make a baby fruit basket with a selection of pureed compotes. Why? I don't know; it just seems fair.
Friday, June 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great ! Now your ready for the next few wakeful nights?? Only kidding ! Hope it continues!
Just want you to know everyone at work thinks he is just the cutest baby ever. The concensus is across the usa. He is just the cutest!Love you Eli!Grandma
I'm SO GLAD that you guys got to sleep a little!! You were both turning into zombies, which was pretty hilarious, but also very sad at the same time!! Hope he can keep up the good sleep so you guys can go back to feeling like normal people!
Hey mom,
I need some bangers and mash with a few pints to wash things down.
If the bangers are a no go, can I have some kale and pinkelwurst with a few steins of ale? A years subscription soccer on the telly?
Eli
We'll have to make homemade "bangers and mash" babyfood. I checked today and Gerber hasn't brewed that one up yet.
Kale and Ale baby food sounds good!
Post a Comment