Today is Jen's most wonderous, wonderful day of birthday bliss. Both Eli and I would like to wish her a happy birthday... a wish to both a wonderful loving wife and a spectacular mom.
In the nights since my mom's Sunday departure, sleep has been rough. Eli gets really fussy at night and wants to feed (or be fed) a lot. All this = "no sleep for mom and dad". So, sorry for not updating the website in awhile. I turned into a sleepless zombie for a stint.
The outfit in the picture is one he WAS suppose to go home in. He's GROWING. That means he's not broken! Wooo Hooo! Go Eli! It's your {Mom's} Birthday!
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!! It was great to see you guys and hang out with Eli today!!! CUTEST BABY EVER!!!
Sorry I didn't ck. this earlier ,but Happy Birthday! You guys are great ! This first few weeks are always rough.MOm
Yea, let's head down to AppleJacks and shoot some pool. Head Poolmeister.
Post a Comment