This morning I was in the mood for some fun loving torture, so I flipped Eli onto his stomach underneath the canopy of his infant play gym. There were some grunts and huffs, resenting me for forcing him to view "elephant" in extreme close-up.
As if it were a quick slight of hand by Eli, he rolled from his stomach to his back. I caught Jen's befuddled look, she mine, and Eli - well he looked a lot like the picture above... freaked out. He rolled over! That's sooo cool! He's so awesome!
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations!!! He is getting so big! Pritty soon he will be able to play with Hailey! That will be fun. See You Soon.
Love Lisa
Have the paparazzi shown up yet? Kid needs to grow faster. We have a horse picked out for him and she isn't two yet.
Post a Comment