Time is going by like a blur and Eli is changing everyday, every hour almost.
Thanks to Kim, Eli has this fabulous hat. He just loves it!
He's now farting. Yes, the child-like humor of flatulence is the latest rage at the Dill household. Who would have known that a baby fart would be so entertaining! Last night, after a feeding, Jen discovered that Eli enjoys sucking on her finger and farting. My boy sure knows how to pick his hobbies, hey, I might take it up.
He's teaching me things already!
I'm updating the photos all the time, so check the photolink often (even though there's no new postings I may have added underlying photos).
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww, thanks for the shout-out!! It is a pretty sweet hat if I do say so myself!! I got to experience the farting firsthand today - and it's prety hilarious!! He's charming and adorable even when passing gas - that's hard to do!
Post a Comment