Friday, June 03, 2005

Who Can't Resist the Power of the Baby Foot?


Baby Foot
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
As you can see, I started experimenting with the B&W settings of the camera. I'm no pro, but I like having fun and exploring my abstract artistic side :-P

Anyway... enjoy. Follow the link to the right for more (check there daily; I'll update with new photos 1x per day - usually at the end of the day).

Ohhh yea, sleep is highly underrated and coffee is good. That's my 2 cents for the day!

Take care all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take one with a quarter by his foot for a size reference. baby feet are the cutest things ever.

Anonymous said...

I already miss that boy! Such a sweet thing to hold my own little one . Mom

Franz said...

Eli misses you too. So do Franz and I. You should just come back. Doesn't that sound like fun?