Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy 1st Father's Day to Me !


All smiles
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
What a wonderful day, my first Father's Day! Today we're breaking out the Baby Bjorn and taking a family walk on the beach. For Eli's present to me, I'll help him pick out a rock or shell for the garden.

Have a Happy Day ALL !!! And, I must not forget, HAPPY 3 WEEK BIRTHDAY Eli !!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 2 favorite Boys! Happy Father's Day ,Franz! Love Grandma,Dill, Mom

Anonymous said...

HAPPY FIRST FATHER'S DAY, FRANZ!!! I hope you had a great day with your wonderful son!!!!

Franz said...

Thanks Kim! I had a wonderful day with Eli. The walk to the beach was the best; I look forward to many more with him.

Anonymous said...

Should have sent Eli to the store to pick up a bottle of Jacks.

Anonymous said...

Eli really misses his dad right now. I miss you too. I hope your first day back at work goes well! We love you!

Eli and Jen

Franz said...

Dad misses Eli and Jen right now :-( Jen, try really hard to get some sleep sweetheart. I love you!

Anonymous said...

You guys are naking me sleepy at work. THE Hedgehog.

Anonymous said...

HI All,

This is what it is to fall ,in Love !Mom, voice of experience !

Anonymous said...

Franz,

Thank you so much for letting me sleep last night....I know you took quite a hit. I almost feel like a normal person again! Tonight you too will sleep, Eli promises.

Love you!

Eli and Jen

Franz said...

SweetLove,

The morning before, it was heart breaking seeing and hearing you in such a sleep deprived, wits-end state. Watching Eli until 1:45 AM last night was the least I could do. He made sure to beat me down, but it was a price well worth you getting some shut-eye.

Anonymous said...

Need some Schnaps-sicles. That should calm things down.