Max's sleep pattern has taken a turn for the worse. For the last week and a half or so, he's been waking up every two or three hours. He is sleeping like he did when he was a few weeks old. And this makes for a very grumpy mom. I know I have said this before, but why can't I have a baby who sleeps? I've heard that these freak babies exist, and why can't I have one?
And Eli? He is in a bit of a transitional period. He's no longer taking daily naps. This is not for lack of effort on my part. I need him to sleep just as much, if not more than he needs to sleep. But over the last month or so, when I drive him around, he'll fall asleep only to wake up as soon as I stop the car. So due to the raising gas prices, I have raised the white flag, and I am no longer driving around with the sole purpose of getting him to sleep. He still falls asleep when we drive somewhere, but only for ten minutes or so. And this lack of nap makes for a very difficult Eli come three or four in the afternoon. And because of Max, I am also pretty difficult. So my advice to anyone wanting to hang out with us, please do so before two o'clock, as we're much more pleasant then.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Its okay he's just doing what all babies do. Just be patient you will survive like you did with Eli.
Cutie pie!!
Post a Comment