Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008


The Whole Famn Damily
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o
The boys had a great Easter this year. Eli got to have two Easter egg hunts, one at our house, and one at Nani and Grandpa's house. He loved it. Mainly, he loved the candy, and boy, was there a lot of candy. Max got a bunch of candy via me. I figured that it would be cruel of me to deny him of the Easter experience. That's just the kind of Mom I am.

Nani managed to get all of the family over in one place, which just meant that there were more people to adore Eli and Max. Eli was more than happy to bask in the attention of so many relatives. Max, not so much. He's pretty much a momma's boy, and to top it off, I think he's starting to teethe, so he gets quite cranky. He didn't feel the need to put on a happy face for the family, and I think that this speaks volumes about just how comfortable he is. And I admire that.

It was so nice seeing the whole family like that. Mainly, it made me sad that we didn't all live closer so that we could get together more often. And if we lived closer, I would have a heck of a lot more baby sitters. Bummer.

3 comments:

morningglory said...

Great Picture. Whos the guy in the blue shirt who turned around?

Anonymous said...

And my mother would be one of them.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Meaning the babysitter part of course.

Beth