Eli wants to crawl so bad now, but his little body just won't do it yet. His main mode of transportation (besides being carried) is rolling. If he wants something out of his reach, he rolls toward it. Most of the time he doesn't reach is destination, but he sure gives it the ole' college try right before screaming for someone else to grab it for him. And after you give him whatever it is that he wants for that second, he looks at you like, "Thanks, I'll go on ahead and take it from here."
Prior to yesterday, I hadn't gone nuts with the Christmas gifts for Eli since his main interests are the bows and wrapping paper. Truth be told, I was proud of myself for not over doing it. However, yesterday, I cracked and bought him a bunch of stuff he'll most likely not use. He will, however, use the adorable shoes that Kim bought him for Christmas. For those of you who have seen the bumble bee shoes, they're just like those, except they're red and have monkey faces on them. I think I love them more than Eli does, though he did chew on one of them for quite some time.
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You didn't mention the tail on the back of the shoes!! So glad you (and Eli) like them! I was so happy I got to give him his first Christmas gift!! It was a happy, grateful drool he got on them!!
Hye mom, where are you hiding the beer cooler?
Where is my X-mas stocking with the goodies?
Post a Comment