This weekend Franz, Sona, Will, Nathan, Eli, I picked out our Christmas tree. Eli had a blast eating his backpack and didn't really care too much about anything else. Though that night a switch was turned on and he started talking. Sort of. He first said, "Mamamamamaaaa" and then just so that Franz wouldn't get jealous, he said," Daddaddaddadadaa". And now he won't shut up. He gets that from his father. I'm always telling Franz to be quiet; its so annoying.
Eli's got a bit of a cold. He's got a cough that sounds like he's been a smoker for about forty years. I took him to the doctor and she said it was just a cold and he should be fine.
Besides the cough, he's really great. He's got more energy than anyone I've ever seen. This morning, while still swaddled, I put him in his swing and left the room for maybe two minutes. When I returned, he had flipped himself on to his stomach, without the use of his hands, mind you. I feel so sorry for myself when I think about him being able to crawl and walk. We're going to be totally screwed.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, great hat!! Glad to see he's getting some use out of it! I was bummed he didn't talk for me yesterday, but hopefully on Saturday, when he's on his home turf he'll start chatting away for me!
Post a Comment