Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Aren't Random People Great !

Quite a bit has happened since the baby shower that I need to post about. However, I'm stuck in a delima. My camera has meandered away with its "invisability to Franz" aura on. Jen is good at finding stuff; I'll get her looking.

On the 20th of March we went to the SF Home & Garden Show. One really nice, outgoing couple walked up to us and said, "Congradulations". Jen was obviously pregnant because of the end-of-day waddling that dominated her stride. The gentleman turned to me, "I just assumed... ummm... you're the father right?". His wife pointed to the grin on my face and said, "Of course he is. Look at that smile."

It's really special having random ( but nice random ) strangers come up to you for no other reason than to share a small part of the excitement Jen's brewing. It seems rare now-a-days to have a GOOD event that people gravitate towards... and it's a wonderful feeling being at the middle of it.

Franz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi You ,
How did Grandpa's visit go ? He doesn't say much . Especially to me. I just read about the rooster . Wow , I'm a horse . Interesting about the being in control part.
Love you guys! Keep happy thoughts Jen and Franz, it's good for the baby!

Franz said...

Ole grandpa's visit went pretty well. It was nice to see him. He did start off on the wrong foot with Jen, saying his first hello while slapping his thigh... "Well, that happens!".

There are just somethings you're not suppose to say or do to a pregnant lady and that's one of them.

He needs to as a social counter weight or he flys of the handle.