Wednesday, March 16, 2005

7 Months and Still Stroll'n


Jen at 7 months in garden
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Jen's just over 7 months and out enjoying the beautiful weather on a morning stroll (That's what Jen and I call it when we wakeup and walk through the garden admiring the minute changes of each plant and, on the not so pleasent side, tossing bananna slugs).

The flowering magnolia tree in the picture is Jen's tree. We each planted trees in the yard when we were married (2 1/2 years ago) and will plant one for Eli when he's born. We were think'n a Pacific dogwood hybrid would be nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen ,
You are so beautif in this pic! What a sweet pic!Thinking of you all. dbd

Anonymous said...

Dear Franzyl - This is the cutest thing ever!! I haven't looked at it since you first did it! The furniture is so cute, the room looks great and Jen is of course completely adorable!! AND your garden looks beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys, and I think you rock for doing this website. Love, Kim :)

Franz said...

Hi Mom ! Thanks for dropping in to take a peek at the newest picture.

Howdy Kim ! Thanks so much for all the wonderfully great compliments. Yea, isn't Jen so completely adorable!

I took some pictures of the finished nursery last night. It's turned out really nice and I can't wait to show everyone. Hmmmmmm I think I'll put it up tonight!

Franz said...

I'm sooo bad. The completed nursery picture I promised didn't get posted. I do have a good reason though! I wanted that post to be Jen's first post. And, since she was REALLY REALLY tired yesterday, we didn't put it up.

But TONIGHT it will be there. I promise.