As many of you know (and attended) yesterday was the baby shower. It was so great to see everyone! Thanks to all of his friends and family, Eli will be the best dressed kid in town!
I am so thankful for all the wonderful and thoughtful gifts. More than that, I am thankful for the relationships that I have with all who attended; you have no idea how much you mean to me.
Lastly, I want to thank Kim and Lisa for throwing the party.....you both did a beautiful job. Kim, thank you for your winery connections; I loved having it there. Your hard work did not go unnoticed, as much as you won't admit it. Lisa, thank you so much for everything. Your attention to detail is unparalleled. I don't even have the words to express how much everything meant to me.
Thank You! Jen
Here are the baby shower pictures.
As I get more from others, I'll add to this collection.
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'd like to chime in and also thank everyone for being SOOOO kind. Having the support of friends and family means the world, no the universe, to Jen and I.
Honestly, having a kid, especially your first, is a freak'n scary life altering *thing*... But all of you, in your own special ways, reassure us that everything will be alright!
We may live out in the boondocks, but were not alone.
Thanks so Much!
Franz.
Yes ,I must say it's a mind and life alerting thing. But it was and still is the nicest thing that ever happened in my life!Love you guys!Mom
Post a Comment