If you haven't decoded this little sterogram of sorts by now, it's a face shot of little Eli. Being a proud parent involves unconditional love... well, I'm going to be honest, this picture is frightening. I love him dearly but he looks like Skeletor, the half-man half-skeleton arch nemisis of the all mighty He-Man. Well, at least we know his eye-sockets are correctly formed!
This was also when Jen and I found out we were having a boy. The moment was quite surreal, almost dream-like. Jen cried; I grinned showing an increased amount of emotion. (That's suppose to be a joke - get it, since I'm so calm all the time). It was a moment that will last an eternity.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ahhh! A face only a mother could love! I hope that when he comes out he has a little more too him, like, I don't know....eyeballs.
I guess my test worked ! Everyone at vgh hospital has see this pic . Greetings from Wa.
Can't wait to get my hands on him !
Hey, I just figured out he's waving to us!Look at the right hand ,see the finger tips?1,2,3,4,Hi Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment