Yes, its been a bazillion years since I've posted. Sorry. Things have been a little hectic around here, and I have been harboring some guilt because we didn't get any good shots of Eli in his horsey costume from Halloween, so I've been meaning to put him back in it and take more pictures and hope that you wouldn't notice the difference in the date, but I haven't gotten around to that either. So you beat it out of me; that's the real excuse.
Halloween was fun; we took Eli to Strawflower Shopping Center to trick-or-treat around there. He caught on to the whole thing pretty quick, and took to taking candy from strangers like a good baby should. However, he was in favor of the "One stop shopping" theory, as he just wanted to individually put every piece of candy that the person was offering in his bag, instead of taking one piece from a bunch of people. I guess he figured that it was more efficient that way.
Last weekend, we were visited by Grandma Dill, Autumn, and Summer. I regret to inform that we didn't take any pictures of that either. Summer is so so so much bigger than Eli. I was feeding Eli in front of Autumn, and I put some cheese in his mouth, and he promptly spit it back out (which he often does and it makes me crazy), and at that Autumn said, "Summer never does that." and I told her that that was apparent. I literally have to chase Eli around in order to get him to eat, where as Summer begs for food all the time. Summer isn't walking yet, but she's really big on crawling after a ball. Eli was pretty big on taking away the ball, or whatever she was playing with. Eli didn't seem to mind Summer too much, but I will have to say, I don't think Summer took to kindly to Eli. Maybe when she can chase him around, things will change.
Eli's new thing at home is to play on the couch. He likes throwing himself all over it, and doesn't at all mind throwing himself, face first, off of it on to the floor. At first, I tried catching him every time he did it, but after almost twenty times, I figured that he would have to learn the hard way, and I let him fall. To my suprise, he didn't seem to care one bit, as he just asked to go back on the couch, only to throw himself off once more. Perhaps I should get the kid a helmet.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am just so cute.
Now there is a young man that thinks his team is #1...oops, wrong finger.
Yesiree Bob Dandy Don.
Post a Comment