Eli's newest hobby is climbing on everything. And this is not exclusive to our house, as this picture was taken at Kim's place. We made the mistake of letting him roam out of our view for more than three seconds, and when we stopped hearing his clunky footsteps, we figured he was up to something. And we were correct. He was playing on her computer. And for a second, it actually looked like he knew what he was doing. I suppose that since everyone in his life takes an avid interest in computers, he does too. He has a knack for doing stuff on there that I didn't know was possible, and just the other day, he managed to turn off Franz's computer. I don't know how he knows how to do this stuff, but he does and I think that we can all blame Franz on that one.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He managed to do stuff to my computer that I have never seen it do before. Then he turned it off. Amazing. Jen's breathing and Franz's computer skills.
There is just so much cuteness going on.
Post a Comment