Two days ago, Eli rolled. Not for the first time, mind you. The very first time he rolled was in June. But that was a one shot deal. It took him a couple of months to do it again, but now he's all over it. Master roller, though he doesn't over use it; he likes to make you wait. That's ok though, it is totally worth it! He's now well on his way to crawling!
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a character! Can't wait to see him!mom
Eli can't wait to see you too! We're so excited to have everyone come down next week!
He looks so much like Franz in that picture!!! I see he likes the blue chair:) See you soon. Lisa
Confucius say that it is better to roll than to get rolled.
YAY!!! He was so close the other day, just one more little push was all he needed, so I'm not surprized he's mastered it!! I can't wait until he's crawling and walking!! I guess this was his birthday present to Franz!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANZ!!!! Kim
Kim,
Thanks for the happy birthday!!!
Eli's a showoff. He was at great-grandma's yesterday and BAM, rolled over right away for everyone to see... within 1 minute of us putting down.
Post a Comment