Tomorrow, Grandma and Grandpa Dill, Aunt Marilyn, and cousin Beth are visiting. For this event, I am trying to catch up on three months of house work in two days. Eli doesn't really think that this should happen, so in protest, he's decided to scream. I have found that the only way to get him to stop is to go outside with him. You can't tell from this picture, but just minutes earlier, he was screaming like I was pulling out all his toenails. So I say to hell with housework...I'm just going to stay outside.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awwww! Thanks Lisa! Yes, we're going out to dinner tonight while Grandma watches Eli. We are so excited! We need to get together soon!
this is SUCH a cute picture!! He looks like he's pondering molecular biology or something!! He's coming up with all the answers to the universe, forget housecleaning!
Post a Comment