Monday, August 29, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad!


Eli Pictures 057
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Today Franz turns the big 30! For his present, Eli and I are giving him a week away from us! Actually, we are sending him on a hiking trip to a destination of his choice. This is something that he's been wanting to do for a really long time, so we thought that since he's been the best husband/father ever, we would fufill his wish.

Happy Birthday Hun-a-bun, we love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 80. Oops, I filled in the three. Try Escalante Canyon...

Franz said...

Love,
Thank you soooo much for the absolutely coolest birthday present ever. I can't wait to plan something out... maybe a mid-October trip to Kings Canyon, the one Nathan scoped out! I heard Escalante Canyon (a.k.a. the Dill Killer) is rough!

Anonymous said...

How about "Mineral King". Have not been there in ages, but it isn't a bad hike/camping expedition. Remember, it is Sept. and the high Sierras get freak heavy snow storms this time of year.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday franz