Jen is under the 3 week mark, and all I can think of is WOW. Speaking from my perspective, pregnancy definitely goes in spurts with the major milestones indicating accelerated time and the periods in between being slow times... and the end, well, that's an entirely different beast. Let me give some examples: The pee-on-pregnancy-stick (even though I wasn't there!), the first sonogram, the first heart beat (ummm... I wasn't there either), and the second sonogram were all times of "Ohhh my god, things are moving sooo quickly!".
Looking back, 9 months is a long time and it's hard to believe we're almost there. Jen is the cutest! I can tell, in part, from the little mannerisms she's developed over the past 8.25 months that she'll be a great mom. She rubs her stomach, cooks more often, buys cute frog toys for the tub, loves Eli's collection of baby shoes, and most importantly... spends time in the nursery, mostly reading. But, to me she's saying, "Alrighty little guy, Mom's ready and here to love ya. All that's left is for you to arrive."
Monday, May 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes she is so very cute ! Thank you all for sharing time with Autumn! I hope you rubbed bellys for good luck!What grat Mom's these babies will have !
Tell Sona she did a great job at planning the shower! Jen too!
PS You are offically now a labor want to be !
Drena, you are correct. Kind of. I'm not so sure that its the labor that I want, but I do want to not be pregnant anymore. It's 4:30 in the morning, and I have been up for two hours becuase I can't sleep, and I figure if I'm not sleeping now, I might as well be taking care of Eli.
Yes I know ! It's your body preparing you to chg. shifts. To
baby time .
Keep me updated on what the Dr. says . So I can gauge when to come . I know most would like to skip the labor part and go straight to holding the baby. See you soon. I noticed on the milk I bought has the date of June 10. It's coming up soon!
I had another Dr. appointment today...nothing monumental. He hasn't dropped yet. The Dr. said that if he were born today he would be about 6 1/2 lbs and if he went full term he could weigh as much as 9 lbs! Wow!
What kind of struck me most was when the Dr. said that Eli is her next baby to deliver. For some reason that made it seem that much more real!
eli is pretty much my favorite kid ever,
Post a Comment