Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Home is Nice

Upon finding out that the hospital couldn't keep us captive for the full two nights, we made our great escape. It is so nice to be home! Franz's mom is staying with us, and she stayed up with Eli for almost three hours while Franz and I stole some sleep. I never thought that three hours of sleep would be a luxury.

Eli is amazing. He is such a good boy! Currently, everyone in the house is competing for his attention (But I think I am his favorite!).

Franz, Eli, and I want to thank everyone for all the love and support. We appreciate it so much! It was so great to have so many people want to come visit us in the hospital. All the emails and posts on Eli's website are so wonderful! We are trying to update the website as much as we can, so please keep checking up on us! We have added more pictures. To see them, click on the link on the right hand column.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you the smart parents to get it over with early! I can tell this is a child who just can't wait to get on with life.
Prediction: He'll have teeth by 3 months, and walking before 1 year - thass the way with those
early birds. Always ready for the next step before the
world is ready for them.
I also predict he will be well centered in a great
family. Much love to all of you and hugs all around.
I just hate it that I have to wait months before seeing this very special child!!! But, he won't notice the difference too much. It feels so good to be a great aunt! and to talk to "granny" about this
big event. Keep the pictures coming.
Aunt Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

Kim text messaged me in the morning and said eli was on the way. I ran around all day thinking of you guys and hoping stuff was going well.
You will both make awesome parents.


Justin