Monday, May 16, 2005

Will Garden for Cookies!


Jen and the Ladies of the Coast
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
This is Jen with 26 days remaining until, well, June 11th of course. From Jen's left down is Kate, Debbie, and Laurie... a wonderful group of ladies that accompanied us on the Gardens of the Coast La Honda garden tour.

After the tour, I was inspired to begin one of the many project I have planned for our garden. In, I'm guessing about 2 years and 3 weeks, I'll have an eager worker ready to pitch in named Eli!

Ohhhh, one of our favorite gardens was a favorite because they gave out home-made chocolate chip cookies {I MUST remeber this tactic when we're on the tour circuit}.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drena,

Thanks for inspiring the foot massage! It was wonderful. I can't wait for you to visit, hopefully by then we'll have a bed for you!

Love,

Jen

Franz said...

For those of you not in the know, my mom channeled a foot massage through me. What a nice lady huh?

Anonymous said...

Yes their great and I channeled it through your Grandma Sybil. One of the best in reflexology.A great technique for early labor !