Remember in the last post where I said that Max wakes up at night, but goes right back to sleep? Remember that? I do. Well, Max must of heard me and wanted to make a liar out of me because last night was AWFUL. He woke up at 2 and didn't go back to sleep until 4:45. For the first hour or so he was just awake. Fine, I can kind of deal with that, but for the next hour and forty five minutes he screamed his chubby little head off. That was fun. Why can't I have a kid who sleeps? Sleeping is fun! I love sleep! I'm pretty darn good at it too. And it makes me so much nicer.
The one good thing about last night was that Max didn't wake up Eli. That would have been a nightmare having the two of them up in the middle of the night. I remember going through this with Eli (he was over a year old before he slept through the night), and he sleeps now, so I just need to keep that in mind: I will one day, one glorious day, sleep again.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
But its such a cute squish face!!
Beth
Post a Comment