This shot was taken after much resistance from the photo model, Jennifer. Following a covert operation to strategically place myself at the end of the couch while coaxing a brief flash of the belly, I hit the motherload! Enjoy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Man, I am so glad that this picture is up for all to see! It is so flattering! To my defense, I wasn't feeling so hot that night. I have a cold that just wont leave me alone!
We all LOVE you sweetheart. Thanks for being a trooper and giving us the much anticipated belly shot even while feeling under the weather! I hope today's doctor appointment goes well.
2 comments:
Man, I am so glad that this picture is up for all to see! It is so flattering! To my defense, I wasn't feeling so hot that night. I have a cold that just wont leave me alone!
We all LOVE you sweetheart. Thanks for being a trooper and giving us the much anticipated belly shot even while feeling under the weather! I hope today's doctor appointment goes well.
Post a Comment