Thursday, February 24, 2005

Some Proud Parents


Some Proud Parents
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Here are my parents, Franz and Jen!!! Back in July of 2004 they were roaming around Costa Rica with their non-Spanish speak'n bad selves. They look happily trapped on a bus in Paradise. This was, no suprise, pre-conception.

5 comments:

Franz said...

Now those are two cute parents!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm checking in to see the progress.Some tummy shots of Eli would be good!

Franz said...

I have plans for putting some tummy shots up. To do that I have to overcome 2 minor setbacks: 1) I have track down the cable to connect the camera to the computer... it walked off somewhere and 2) Have Jen accept to have her picture taken (that's the harder one). I'll break her down thought.

Also, I have some pictures of the nursery progress to put up. I'll work on adding those tonight.

Anonymous said...

Hi future Momma & Poppa,

Ravi & I really enjoyed the website.

We'll keep checking in.

Love,
Mom & Ravi

Anonymous said...

Hi guys I'm still ck. in now and again!Mom