So far this week has been pretty poopy. But really. I have had a stomach bug since Thursday, and both Eli and Franz have hopped on the sick boat. Thankfully, Max has managed to pass on it. But boy does it suck. All of us feel totally fine until, well, we're not. Poor Eli is having a really hard time with it. He'll be fine, full of energy and happy, and then WHAM! he's on the floor crying because his belly hurts. Then fifteen minutes later, he's back to his regular self. This happens every two or three hours or so, which really hinders us from doing anything.
Yesterday, we went to the local park because if anything happened, we could just dart home. Eli and Max had a blast, and they sure needed the time away from home. We also went on a walk, which I needed so badly. On the walk, a dog adopted us. She walked a few yards in front of us, and anytime she got too far ahead, she would stop until we caught up. Eli kept his eyes on her and loved her company. We need a dog. Franz and I have been talking about this, and I will admit, I would love the boys to have one, but I am scared of all the added responsibility. I'm now just finally getting my bearings with the boys, so why would I add more to my plate? But at the same time, it would make them so happy! We shall see...
I hope this bug ends soon. I'm still sick, and Eli is not showing any signs of it letting up. Bleh!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Need some rheumatiz medicine.
Feel better soon!! Go away Bleh's!
Seems like they had a great time at the park. I love the swings.
Beth
Time for PeptoBismol---or Bismuth subsalicylate...
Post a Comment