Friday, July 08, 2005

Today Eli Hit the Big Four Zero !

We went to the doctor's office on Wednesday AM, who had just returned from a camping trip in the Grand Canyon. She commented numerous times how cute Eli was. I'm fairly certain the compliments were genuine; would anyone say, "Hey, your baby there... it's not so cute"? I think not, so I hold some skeptisim. Damnit, I analyze things too much. HE'S CUTE! PERIOD!

He now weighs 9 lbs. 12 oz. gaining an even 3 lbs. since birth! I think he's grown to 21.5 inches. (Jen please correct me if I'm wrong). They grow up so fast!

Next month, the shots begin. Poor guy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, My! What a big boy! I can't wait to see him again . Before he's afraid of me .
Autumn is anxiously awaiting her Big day!
Trying to figure out how to get from the bart to the home or hospital. ???I'll fly in to Oakland.

Anonymous said...

Eli can't wait to see you too! Today he's been a big fuss butt. He is really interested in eating and not so interested in sleeping, which means that I don't get to sleep either. And I am a really huge fan of sleeping. Though, not sleeping means that I get to watch reruns of Mama's Family at six in the morning. And that makes it all worth it.

Anonymous said...

They have cross dressers on that show too?

Franz said...

No, that's a Kriss Kross dresser not a Cross dresser!