Sometimes I can't believe Eli is my kid. Just now, he freaked out because he got a little bit of jelly on his lip while biting into his PB&J sandwich. He told me he couldn't eat it because it was "too sticky". Good grief.
Max, though grumpy today, is doing pretty awesome. He's chattering up a storm now, and a few days ago added "mama" to his vocabulary. I love it. His favorite thing right now is the walker, and he is ALL OVER THE PLACE in that thing. He knows how to maneuver it, and it is apparent that he will be a much better parallel parker than I will ever be.
Eli is getting the hang of school. He didn't want to go yesterday, but I bribed him by telling him he could go to the paint store afterwards. He loves that place. Last Thursday, after school, I asked Eli if he liked school, and he told me, "Well, a little. But not too much." What makes me really happy is that he anticipates school, and is starting to accept it into his routine. Yesterday in school he traced and cut out a circle and he told me, "Next time I'm going to do a triangle." I told him that was a great idea.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is a true story,whenI first met your Grandpa , pooppa, I taught in preschool with Great Grandma Sybil. I got him to model his scuba outfit on a hot summer day for my young students . He waddled in and talked all about scuba diving . I kept asking many questions and he was getting hotter and hotter. He had to waddle off to change his clothes because his face was red and sweaty.
Poor baby.
Poor baby.
Awww!
Post a Comment