I don't know what it is about the combination of Franz and my DNA, but it sure makes for boys who really LOVE fans. Max is just as infatuated with fans as Eli was when he was baby. Franz likes to feed fuel to the fire by letting them watch fan videos on YouTube. Believe it or not, there's a fair amount of videos out there. I don't know what possesses people to pick up a video camera and point it at their fans and then feel the need to post it on the internet, but by god, people do. And my sons are so entertained by it. Both of them. Good god.
Max is doing great, he's not crawling yet, but he's rolling all over the place. Like his older brother, he's got a huge head, and so he leads all of his rolls with it. Every once in a while, he'll roll off the area rug in our living room onto the hardwood floor, and I'll hear a very loud THUNK. He used to cry every time this happened, but I think he's gotten used to it or developed some type of callus or something.
Eli is a crack up. As I'm typing this, he's playing with a small computer fan that Franz wired up to a little nine volt battery, as to make it portable. He's got it on the coffee table facing upwards so he can drop a penny on it. The big payoff is watching the penny fly off the table. We hear this all the time, but he's totally a little engineer.
Also, this morning, Eli asked me for a drink, so I gave him some orange juice, and just as he brought the straw to his mouth, he said, with a totally straight face, "That's what I'm talking about." Hilarious.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Watching triple X stuff already?
Of course it's soo cute! Love those Boys!
Post a Comment