Franz has a shameful passion for Family Feud, though I will admit It can be pretty funny. The last episode, (yes we've watched more than one. We are in the middle of a full on Family Feud-A-Thon. Believe it.) we watched, during the final round, Richard asked the man, "Name an animal with three letters." and the dude answered, "Alligator." Seriously. Eli was not into this at first, as it was not animated nor did if have spontaneous singing, but Franz found a way to keep it on the TV. He used Eli's garage door obsession against him, as he told him that for each correct answer, a garage door will open. Eli's totally captivated.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't beleive that no one thought of an animal with three letters. Let's see Cat, Elk, dog, well theres three for you.
We had such fun at Disneyland I hope we can do it again sometime. I missed you guys sometime after you left because it just did not feel the same.
Beth
Thanks Beth! We had a great time too. We'll have to get together again sometime soon!
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment