Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ok, this may be a stretch...


"W"
Originally uploaded by pure_h2o.
Today, we were a little bored, so I decided to take a bath with Eli. While we were in the bath, I asked him to draw a "W" with one of his little soap crayons. And he sort of did. When I asked him to do it, I didn't think he would. He drew three lines, and turned to me and said, "W".

I wanted to see if he would do it again, and so asked him once more, but this time we were out of the bath and I gave him a real crayon and paper. And this is what he came up with. He drew this, and turned to me and said, "W". And just in case you were wondering, there wasn't a "W" in sight. Holy crap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much cuteness. It was a good try.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Franz is not getting gray hair.

Anonymous said...

His forte is CLIMBING. Watch him climb by stacking toys and chairs...

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see Killian try it.